Dance Miles (v 1.0)
A Social Game for Social Dancers
A game for 2+ players. One player acts as the scorekeeper, but all players are competing.Rules
- When you dance with someone, you may ask them where they’re from. Their response is their Location.
- Remember, record, or write down each unique Location you get.
- After each night of the dance, send the scorekeeper the list of your Locations. You get 1 point for every mile between the host city and each of your Locations (as determined by Google Maps).
- At the end of the event, whoever has the most points wins.
- You only can get one Location per person. If a person says more than one location, you can choose which one you want.
- You only get points for each unique location. Dancing with 5 people from Miami is the same as dancing with 1.
- The exception here is city/state/country. If they say “Georgia”, its a different Location from “Atlanta”, even if that’s where they live in Georgia.
- The host city Location gets you 0 points.